Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Of course, I always knew it...

I was reading through some blog entries on another site and came across one of those damn quizzes...in this case, it's an old, but good one.

"Which Superhero are you?" I was thinking I'd end up being some kind of neutral, less-important character, like the Flash or something.

Instead, I end up being the Man of Steel. Yep, turns out that ol' Clark Kent and I have a lot of attributes in common. That is, if you discount my lack of being indestructible, inability to fly or shoot lasers from my eyes, and the fact that I'm a complete and utter weenie.

Then, I took the quiz, "Which Serenity character are you?" and I end up being Zoe Washburne. Of course, I would have much rather been Mal or Wash or even Jane. Nope, I end up being a female character. I'm not quite sure what that means.

Mayeb the combination of the two makes me more like Indiana Jones or something. I'm still looking for a "Which Indiana Jones character are you?" quiz. I'd love that one because you could be Indy, Indy, or Indy. Or the guy whose face melts at the end of the first movie when they open the Ark.

heh.
-la

2 Comments:

Blogger Lance Manion said...

I took the Serenity test. I came out as The Operative.

The Operative 63%

I guess my amoral nature shows.

Then it was a four way tie. Weird.

Zoe Alleyne Washburne 56%
Jayne Cobb 56%
Inara Serra 56%
Hoban 'Wash' Washburne 56%

I wouldn't have imagined I could be equal parts Jayne and Inara. But there you go.

8:15 AM  
Blogger Lex Armenia said...

I'd never expect results like this from anyone. Well, except you.

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home